Notice on cookies
Cookies do not record any personal information, and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all of the cookies from being saved. However, in such case the use of the site and the services it offers could be jeopardised. To proceed without changing the options for cookies, simply continue browsing the site.
Visit Aboutcookies.org for further information on cookies and how they influence your browsing experience.
The types of cookies we use
These cookies are necessary to enable you to move around the website and to fully use its features, such as accessing the various secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, some essential services, such as filling out a form, cannot be used. By using our site, you accept that these cookies can be installed on your device.
These cookies make it possible to offer advanced functions as well as further information and dedicated functions, such as viewing a YouTube video, sharing contents via social networks, or using additional components of the browser.
How to manage cookies on your computer
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select ‘Options’.
2. Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the 'Content settings' button.
3. Now select 'Allow local data to be set'.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet options', then click on the 'Privacy' tab.
2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser.
3. Privacy level settings above Medium will disable cookies.
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Options'.
2. Then select the 'Privacy' icon.
3. Click on 'Cookies', then select 'Allow sites to set cookies'.
Safari on Windows
1. Click on the 'Cog' icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option.
2. Click on 'Security', check the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies'.
3. Click 'Save'.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on 'Explorer' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option.
2. Scroll down until you see 'Cookies' under Receiving Files.
3. Select the 'Never Ask' option.
Safari on OSX
1. Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option.
2. Click on 'Security' and then 'Accept cookies'.
3. Select 'Only from sites I visit'.
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option.
2. Scroll down until you see Cookies under 'Privacy & Security'.
3. Select 'Enable cookies from originating web site only'.
1. Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings'.
2. Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab.
3. Then select the 'Accept cookies' option.